Q & A Thursday
Posted by kathryn in Blogging
The availability of TV, magazines and the internet mean we’ve never had more diet and nutrition information available to us. Yet it seems people have also never been so confused about what makes up a healthy diet.
One of the things I try to do in my professional life is sort through this clutter of information and provide practical and useful answers. It’s certainly my aim for this blog, but it’s also something I try to do with clients, as well as in my teaching and magazine writing.
To this end, from this week, I’m starting up a
weekly monthly Q & A Thursday. If you have questions about food, nutrition or health, then I’ll try to answer them on Limes & Lycopene.
- To pose a question send me an email. Questions left in the comments sections will not be answered, as it gets too difficult and time-consuming for me to track them.
- I will try to answer all the questions I receive each month, but if there are too many I will carry some over to the next month.
- I can only answer questions of a general nutritional nature – I’m not able to either diagnose or treat individual health issues through Limes & Lycopene.
- Don’t worry about your questions, there’s no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to health and diet.
- If I think your question requires a long and detailed answer, I may save it for a separate post.
- I’ll be doing this on the first Thursday of each month, Sydney time. Readers from other countries may need to lodge their questions on Wednesday local time.
So, if there’s anything about food and nutrition that confuses you, let me know and I’ll try to solve your dilemma during Q & A Thursday.
Update: if you want to view the topics covered so far, take a look at the Q & A Thursday archives.