- Food labelling: I’ve blogged about being wary of food marketers using the word natural before. This week Refrigerator Raid posted about discussions in the US of what is natural?. There’s also some good advice on choosing the best foods for you.
- Mediterranean lamb pizza recipe: Should You Eat That posted a simple Mediterranean lamb pizza recipe. Pitta bread bases, covered with pesto, lamb mince and a reasonable veg component. It’s then topped off with ricotta, a healthier option than mozzarella.
- Ordering take-away: Vital Juice Daily has some advice on ordering take-out Chinese food. Take-out makes an easy dinner, especially if you’re tired and busy. But it’s worthwhile being careful about what you buy. I do the soup and steamed dumplings option a lot.
- Weight loss: Earlier in the week I blogged about about changing your diet one week at a time – the small, achievable steps to eating well. The Fitness, Health & Diet Tips blog has posted on a similar theme, but this time about losing weight: setting short term weight loss goals.
- Pasta recipe: I like the pasta with grilled vegetables and goat’s cheese recipe on Bear Necessities. A small amount of pasta, with lots of veg, topped off with goat’s cheese and fresh basil.
- Soup: one for those of you in the Northern hemispere – Wendy from A Wee Bit of Cooking has posted an easy rosemary, lentil and tomato soup.