- Lamb, cauliflower and spices: Interesting looking Middle Eastern inspired dish with no name from Spice and More. There’s eggplant, pine nuts, some lovely spices and a good idea for including cauliflower – especially if it’s not your favourite veg.
- Ethics in advertising: There’s been a fair bit of criticism PETA and one of their advertising campaigns recently. Here’s a piece from Rudd Sound Bites, Yoni Freehoff’s perspective at Weighty Matters and PETA’s response at The Huffington Post.
- Tomato & fetta bake: Such a simple idea from Green Gourmet Giraffe a tomato and fetta bake. Fetta covered with a quick tomato sauce and some fresh parsley, then baked in the oven. Delicious.
- Five ways with sardines: Sardines are such a good little fish. They’re cheap, contain a good amount of Omega 3s and are mostly sustainably caught. The Times has five easy ways to use them.
- Spreading food choices in New York: A piece from the New York Times about increasing the number of supermarkets and sales of fresh produce in poorer areas of the city
- Eggplant with goats’ cheese: Another simple idea, this time from Love and Olive Oil slices of grilled eggplant with goats’ cheese pine nuts and fresh herbs. Found via Caitlin from Roaming Tales.