Posted by kathryn in Miscellanea
Linking to lots of recipes today:
- Vegie curry: I do like Tresna’s Vegetable Masala recipe on Duty Free Living. You can use a variety of vegetables. And Tresna also has a lovely way of laying out and explaining a recipe, which makes it quite user friendly.
- Garlic soup: Lovely and simple soup that’s thoroughly good for you, from Martha Rose Shulman. It’s a Garlic, Thyme and Pasta Soup
- Breakfast couscous: It was thanks to Anh that I came across this recipe for a Warm and Nutty Breakfast Couscous. I’d probably add some fruit to it as well, but otherwise it’s a beauty.
- Barley salad: The lovely Elaine has a cracking recipe, with photo, on her Flickr page – for a Black Bean, Edamame and Barley Salad. For her it’s a Spring recipe, but I reckon it would also be perfect for our Autumn.
- Pasta recipe: This recipe is thanks to Sophie’s eagle eyes. It’s from the Cotto e Crudo blog, which is new to me, and it’s Linguine with Radicchio and Seitan. An intriguing combination.