There haven’t been any Friday Quicklinks for ages, but I’ve spotted some good stuff on the ’net this week, so here goes:
- The Great Muffin Makeover: Harvard School of Public Health have a great piece on making better-for-you muffins, as well as recipes and a comparison of their muffins vs coffee shop ones.
- Chilli Kaffir Tamarind Tofu: Via @Ganga108 comes this delicious looking recipe for stir fried tofu marinated in chilli, kaffir limes and tamarind. I think it looks a-mazing.
- Breakfast: Via @shauna, @Elle_Ann and @sophiemostly I came across these two pieces on breakfast. One is about make ahead breakfasts and the other covers hot breakfasts for a cold morning. Lots and lots and lots of lovely ideas.
- Fixated on Brussels: For Northern hemisphere readers, a couple of Brussels sprout recipes. Firstly this one from 101 Cookbooks for Brussels with an oregano drizzle sauce and secondly Sophie’s ruby red Brussels and gruyere salad.
- More recipes: Some of my recipes have gone up on the Readers’ Digest website including these goat cheese and radish bruschetta and a Sri Lankan inspired fish curry.
A reminder that you can still enter Dietgirl’s 11th birthday competition to win a copy of An Honest Kitchen Cooking for One.
Plus for those of you on Facebook, the clinic where I work has a new Facebook page. It’s another way for you to follow Limes and Lycopene, plus we’ll be posting recipes and links to articles on health, good food and exercise.